Sunday, January 10, 2010

TAG: What I Am Using Right Now

Hair

Shampoo: The Blond solid shampoo bar from Lush! It's still pretty new so i'm testing it still, but so far i haven't notice change in my hair color, but it has been great at moisturizing my hair!

Conditioner: L'oreal Everpure - I love the rosemary mint smell! and yay for no sulfates and healthier hair!

Styling products: CHI Silk Infusion, John Frieda leave in conditioner spray and root awakening, and for when i straighten it i also include tresemme thermal protection and chi shine infusion

Hair mask: I just leave in the l'oreal conditioner in overnight once and a while


Body


Shower gel: St. Ive's moisturizing something or other, or my lush Vanilla in the Sky soap

Body moisturiser: Lush body butter in Mange Too, and Vaseline Sheer Infusion

Deodarant - Secret

Fake tan: nothing but my laguna bronzer


Face

Cleanser: Start with the garnier cleansing wipes then Clinique mild gel soap (part of the level 2 three step skin care system)

Eye makeup remover: Neutrogena

Exfoliator - The Cure adn my clarisonic


Makeup

Primer: Benefit's that gal, it's just a sample though so i'm going to have to get a new one soon :(

Foundation: Neutrogena tinted moisturizer

Foundation brush: my fingers or a SS 190

Concealer: Almay clear complexion in 100 light

Powder: L'oreal true match power in C2 natural ivory

Blusher: NARS orgasm

Bronzer: NARS Laguna

Highlighter: Shiseido eyeshadow in Shimmershell - the best i have found!

Eyeshadow base: Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eyeshadows: Too Faced- Glamazon or MAC- Naked Lunch
(today i haven't gotten out of bed though, so none of theses products count hehe)

Eyeliner: L'oreal felt tip carbon black one, and Prestige black on my water and tight lines

Eyelash curler: I never use my revlon one

Eyelash base: never tried one

Mascara: Cover Girl lash blast - My holy grail!

Lipstick: Most days is MAC's High Def

Lipgloss: Again, most days is MAC's lusterglass in Spring Bean

Nail colour: China Glaze in Hope Chest

1 comment:

  1. You should try Rodolfo Valentin hair care and make up products. really the best in NYC
    http://www.rodolfovalentin.net

    ReplyDelete