Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Should I Get Bangs?

Hey guys! So lately I have bee wanting front bangs so badly! I don't know where it came from but all of a sudden I'm desperate for them! Last year i got side bangs, and they made my face look so fat and were just not good! haha! I feel like front bangs may do the opposite? I picture them like little french girl bangs, but I'm not sure how they'll turn out and I'm really scared to get them so let me know what you think! I'll include some pictures of me with different hair styles and a close up, so you can get a better idea of what they'll look like on me.... please let me now what you think!

These are almost exactly the bangs I wants! Pretty blunt, and cover my eyebrows (I'm always really self conches about my eyebrows, esp the that the color is darker than my hair, so it would be nice not to have to worry about them so much), but still sort of wispy and young looking! ...if that made any sense haha
(a close up)
(straight hair)

(straight hair)
(curly hair)
(natural hair)

1 comment:

  1. go for it, juliette! i think they would look great on you. (: it's always fun to play around with your hair, and even if they don't turn out the way you want them to, you can always pin them back.

    ReplyDelete