Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Best Chapstick EVER


So if you guys have ever watched some of my older videos, then you know how obsessed i was with burts bees chap-stick. I still love it but i found one that i love SOOO MUCH MORE! It's the brand Chapstick, just the regular one but with moisturizer in it. I never really considered the Chapstick brand, because they were just sort of boring and i like to try exciting things, but I borrowed my friends, and by the end of the day i noticed a huge change in my lips! The moisturizer completely is absorbed by my lips and leaves them so soft! There is no waxy feel such as with burts bees, it is just soft and leaves my lips amazing!

It is also the only reason i can wear MAC's Myth lipstick. Before i started using this chapstick, I could never wear nude lipstick in the winter. They would just sit wasting away in my drawer like sad little lipsticks. Haha! But I have no problem with any dryness anymore!

I dont think FTC laws apply to blogs, but i just want to make sure you all know that i purchased this product myself and it was not sent to me! I just love it so much and it has completely changed my lips! I am converted forever!!

1 comment: