Friday, January 22, 2010

My Favorite Online Shops (for Clothing)

Hey Guys! So if you follow me on twitter, you'll know that for the past few days i have been home sick from school :(
All I've been doing is watching tv! But even when I'm sick, I get extremely bored, and have to be doing something else at the same time. What is it that I do? Online Shop! Duh! Hahahaha
Anyways, these are just some of the sites I have been looking on:
Forever21.com
Urbanoutfitters.com
Alloy.com
AMIClubwear.com
Hotmiamistyles.com
Lulus.com
Cutesygirl.com
Dulcecandy87.blogspot.com - I realize this last one is a blog, not a store, haha, but last ngiht the forever21.com website was down, so i looked through all her old post's and it had the same feeling haaha

Let me know your favorites!
(PLEASE ACTUALLY TELL ME! I AM SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment