Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jingle Ball 2009

Hey guys so last night i went to what will probably be the best concert i will ever go to in my life! i cant show any pictures of it on youtube because i think it's against the rules, so i just wanted to show you guys some pics i took.
Also i didn't get pictures of everyone because i wanted to enjoy the concert, but i got a bunch, so enjoy!

The Lineup:
Ke$ha
Jay Sean
Owl City
Pitbull
Boys Like Girls
Kris Allen
Jordin Sparks
The Fray
John Mayer
Justin Bieber
Taylor Swift
not the best [picture of me! haha but this is me at the concert :)
boys like girls singing their song with taylor, they turned out to be one of my favorite bands that played
Pitbull

Jay Sean
Jordin Sparks
Owl City was my favorite (besides Taylor Swift)!! I've loved them for a while and im so happy how they're becoming so popular! but i was sad because they only played one song :( but they played like not on the stage and really really close to us :)

Jordin Sparks brought out Justin Bieber to sin "No Air" with her (because obviously she couldn't bring out Chris Brown...)
The Fray
Kris Allen
John Mayer when he brought out Taylor Swift
Justin Bieber when he brought out Usher (and Justin was wearing his foot cast thing from when he broke his foot haha)
He sang to this girl and it was really cute! I think it must have been like a Make a Wish thing or a contest winner or something. Everyone was really jealous! haah
Taylor was AMAZING... obviously

They Also brought out guests to introduce people:
Leighton Meister
Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen)
and others were: Allison Iraheta, Adam Lambert, and Miranda Consgrove

I kept really good track of my shirt and i even had it whnen i got up to leave, but at the very last second i must have dropped it! So then i couldn't find it and i was really upset because they were all sold out of the regular jingle ball ones, so instead i bought the Boys Like Girls one because i really liked them, and its a really cute christmas-y one:
and i also bought one of the fake ones outside beucase it was cheaper and i wanted a Jingle Ball one too that included everyone:

So now I'm going back to sleep because I'm still so tired and my voice is completely gone, haha!

2 comments:

  1. !!! I'm so jealous! This would've been the last year I could go... I called in like a million times trying to get tickets!
    Glad you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peter facinelli is my man
    omgg he is sooooo sexyyy !

    ReplyDelete