Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING

YAY! I LOVE THANKSGIVING! Always good food, family, and right near my birthday :) whats not to love?
the day started where i took too much cooking sweet potatoes and curling my hair so i had a very short amount of time to pick out an outfit and i ended up being really proud of it's "thanksgivinginess" so i made my mom take a picture of me hahaha
(oh sorry, but i cant figure out how to rotate the pictures on my computer, oops!)
then since brino was home we tried to take pictures with the dogs to use for a holiday card but it sort of failed completely...
then on the car ride we were really bored and we took like 1000 photo booth pictures of ourselves hahaha
this is me and my mom's cousin blowing out our candles, because her birthday is 11/26 and mine is 11/27 so we always share a birthday cake
(and my grandparents didnt have candles so we had to use eggplants shaped candles haha)
this was the cake. so colorful and pretty!!

So now it is 12:16 am (thats when its dark out right?) and officially my birthday!! Yay!! Cant wait until later to see all my friends! Look forward to a birthday vlog most likely tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment