Monday, November 30, 2009

Amazing Advertising #1

I am thinking of trying this new thing where i show you when i stumble upon ads that either inspire me or make me crave whatever it is they are tying to sell to me. So let me know what you guys think of this idea!!This ad came out either last winter or the one before and it was love at first site! It is not a new one, which is normally what i will show you guys, but this is what inspired me to start this idea and has stuck in my head for longer than most images do. I just think this is the most beautiful picture ever! The model is absolutely adorable and the snow is just gorgeous! I think it was a perfect ad for Tiffany&Co because it is classy and shows the whole image of the company rather than just trying to sell you one product. I don't even know how to explain to you all how much i love this picture, so i just had to share it...
What do you think of it? What's your favorite ad?

No comments:

Post a Comment